Effects Suite 11.0.0 provides creative and make your work really professionally attractive. These everyday tools for creating original visual effects from the bulk of the glare of bright lights to believable animated species.
Effects Suite was used to create effects in feature films such as 'Titanic', 'Star Wars' and 'Bourne Identity'. The package includes plug-ins, to serve the community of visual effects for many years - Composite Wizard, Holomatrix, Image Lounge, Knoll Light Factory, Knoll Light Factory PS, PlaneSpace, Psunami, Text Anarchy, ToonIt and Warp.
• Composite Wizard - Plugin for After Effects - raises the creation of composite video segments to a new level, speeding up the process of creating and exposing to the animators additional features. Composite Wizard allows you to "seamlessly" integrate the image. Jagged edges and fuzzy masks will no longer spoil your mood. Composite Wizard allows a normal computer to automate most of the effects of color correction, remove unwanted artifacts, and much more ...
• Image Lounge is a module for After Effects, which includes more than 20 filters to convert images and create the effect of fire, smoke and water, giving a unique style to each of the footage. With Image Lounge, you can add realistic shadows, movement, color display or use blur and out of focus images, creating the effect of shooting with a film camera. Allows you to add a shadow to the three-dimensional object or text elements, as well as simulate the characteristic distortions of water, hot air, steam, and other effects. You can generate solar flares, explosions, smoke, fire or flaming background images. Implemented in the Image Lounge Fractal Clouds filter helps create clouds of any shape and form, as well as 'hypnotic tunnel'.
• Holomatrix - Plugin for After Effects, which allows to control the created virtual reality and create a variety of complex special effects. The solution includes over 30 customized effects, transforms ordinary footage into animated sci-fi holograms, depicting the poor reception of TV signal and create realistic digital signals. With Holomatrix can recreate a holographic scene from 'Star Wars' or make the actors look like the ghost of the 'Harry Potter'. The effect is interesting to work with logos and other elements of dynamic graphs. Holomatrix with a tool you can give a fantastic view of the video using various effects and modes.
• Knoll Light Factory - plug-in used to create light effects, mainly reflections - reflections from bright light sources, such as from the sun. Effects consist of stray light, lens flares, rainbows, reflections that can bring artistic effects and give the picture a special entertainment. All effects have flexible configuration and designer, creating your own effect, may link its tuning as needed. These effects can be used for creating logos and other text effects.
• Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop. Co-creator of Photoshop and effects Zvyzdnyh Wars', an expert in special effects, John Knoll (John Knoll) developed Knoll Light Factory to mimic the reflections from a very bright light source through the camera lens. This proved to be one of the most popular plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop and After Effects. Knoll Light Factory goes far beyond the typical glare available in Photoshop, with over 100 great presets, preview in real time and 19 powerful tools to create your own effects!
• PlaneSpace is a tool to control individual levels in multi-effects. PlaneSpace regulates the levels of the three-dimensional three-dimensional space in the required form, without requiring keyframes or complicated math. The user can make keyframes animate the position or orientation of the levels for a truly complex objects in three-dimensional format. The number of levels that can be controlled PlaneSpace, limited only by the capacity of processing.
• Psunami - Plugin for After Effects, which allows to simulate photorealistic water surfaces. Psunami generates precise three-dimensional geometry of the ocean surface, which is similar to the real water - on a calm water surface to the surging waves of the open sea. It has about a hundred options. Psunami is used in many feature films, television programs, and video advertising.
• Text Anarchy - Plugin for After Effects and Premiere Pro, which includes a variety of filters to create animated text effects. Implemented in Text Anarchy tools allow to build the text to define a curve, create animation from one character to another, use the effects of the particles. Supports the Latin alphabet, Cyrillic fonts and characters.
• ToonIt - Plugin for After Effects and Premiere Pro, designed to give the effect of animated frames or drawn images. Helps to investigate the image, reduce the number of colors and defines the boundaries of objects. ToonIt performs face recognition and preservation of the facial features to create the effect. The composition of ToonIt included four filters to help simulate various painting techniques. ToonIt uses unique algorithms Toonamation technology for image processing and creating multiplier effects. Exempt from such time-consuming techniques like rotoscoping and hand painting.
• Warp - Plugin for After Effects, includes 3 powerful modules that provide comprehensive control over shadows, reflections and distorted video. Shadow tool renders realistic shadows for text or objects captured on a solid background, Reflection tool creates a realistic reflection. With the Corner Pin tool can work with distorted images, importing data from Mocha for After Effects, and adding the necessary transformations and effects to achieve realism. Warp lets you extract video from the deformed sources and add them to another video in high quality. Radium Glow plug was removed from the market due to the integration into the Warp.
- Adobe After Effects CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3
- Adobe Photoshop CS6, CS5.1, CS5, CS4, CS3Download:Extabit.com | Rapidgator.net | Lumfile.com