VMware Virtual Machine installed Mac OS X Mountain Lion DP4.
The processor must support hardware virtualization. The BIOS must be enabled virtualization.
Pay attention to the setting of iron virtual machine - expose the parameters according to your hardware
All questions please feel free to ask in the thread. Before asking read the forum, perhaps there is already an answer to your question.Administrator Password: 123The start
1. Unpack the archive.
2. Open the OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.vmx
3. If you get a message like "The path is too long ..." change the long name of the folder to a shorter.
4.Zapustite virtual machine.
5. Select "I copied it".
6. A warning about incorrect shutdown Mac. Just press any key.
7. Enjoy your new Mac to your VM!Changes in version (Changelog)
* 64 bit system. So make sure you comply with the parameters in VMware «Mac OS X 10.7 64-bit" otherwise would not boot.
* Improved performance.
* Improved user interface assembly.
* Patched drivers Apple.
* Make sure that VT is enabled in the BIOS.
* Does not support the AMD system.
* Download time approximately 1 minute 15 seconds on average.
* It is recommended to run the latest version of VMware.
* Added a few patches.
* Almost instantaneous response to clicks.
Version: 10.8 (12A239)
Developer: Apple Inc.
Web Developer: http://www.apple.com
Platform: Intel only
Tablet: Not required
Intel processor that supports VT-x and SSE3 technology (i3, i5, i7, and others)
VMware Workstation 7.x and above (8.x)
WinRar 4.0 or higher / 7-Zip 7.2 and above
1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more)
The hash sums of files
SHA-1: E71E8114B1F81E458675D200119405FE358406E2Link Download: